Abarth Days 2019 Milano 5 og 6 oktober (70th anniversary)

2 Replies, 1710 Views

Fikke denne eposten fra Abarth i dag.  Legger ut lenker og mer info når jeg får disse
Så hvis noen kunne tenke seg en Milanotur i Oktober er vel dette en god anledning

here we are...Time has (almost) come. Two days, one exclusive location, for the one and only Abarth Day of 2019.
Warm up your engines and get ready: we wait you on October, 5th – 6th at the Milan MIND District  (the area where the universal exposition, Expo Milano 2015 was hosted) in Italy!

Official communications hasn't released yet, but since you're an official Abarth Club, we wanted to get you aboard since the beginning!
The ticketing platform will open at the beginning of August, and we will inform you a couple of days before sending you price details and your private code to purchase discount tickets for all your Club members.  

Are you ready to celebrate with us the 70th anniversary of the most famous Scorpion of the world? Two days of entertainment activities, test drives and driving on track to make this a great event, the biggest Abarth gathering from all over Europe, and not only

We will keep you posted on the event (tickets prices, program, etc) but for now...save the date since we really would like to meet you all there!

Forza Abarth!

The Scorpionship Team
Cyberdog

2011 Abarth 500 esseesse
2011 Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari
2017 AMG GLA45
2009 Alfa Romeo GT 1,9 Q2
2009 Abarth 500
2010 Abarth 500C

Minner om mye tøffe T-skjorter i vår T-skjorteshop

Smile
(Dette innlegget blei sist endra: 01-08-2019, 11:11 av Cyberdog.)
TICKETS:
Ticketing platform: www.abarthday.com (still not live) is supposed to open within August 7th (hopefully even earlier) but we will confirm this in the next days.
Languages: ITA-EN-DE-ES-FR-PT.

1Ticket valid for 2 days (no possibility to buy daily ticket):

Booking platform to book the slot for drivers will open mid of September. An email from the platform will be sent automatically to all the people with a driver ticket.
Please once you'll receive this email, make sure you book the slot (choose the time, one slot per day) otherwise it will be really difficult to manage your reservation on site.
Please note: if you buy a driver ticket, please remember to bring your own homologated helmet.

We are checking if it's possible to have a Tour Operator onboard in order to help you in booking hotels/flights/transfer etc. We will give you an update on this in the next days.

CLUB PERSONAL CODE
Your code in order to purchase tickets at a discounted rate is: SP5W7B8H   
This code is strictly personnel, please do not share outside your club affiliates, or better please manage the reservation directly by yourself (president/admins)
Cyberdog

2011 Abarth 500 esseesse
2017 AMG GLA45
2009 Abarth 500
2010 Abarth 500C

Smile
(Dette innlegget blei sist endra: 01-08-2019, 11:10 av Cyberdog.)
Get ready! Ticketing platform will be live on Tuesday, August 6th!
Warm-up your mouse to buy tickets and remember to select your club and use the code we communicated you in the previous email to get the discount tickets.
Please note that the correct price for visitors (full price) is 10€ instead of 20€ as previously written.

Please, be informed that we will have a Tour Operator on board. We need to finalize some internal process, but if you need to organize your travel (hotels, transfer, flights, etc) you can write since now directly to abarthdays2019@eventsway.it 
Cyberdog

2011 Abarth 500 esseesse
2017 AMG GLA45
2009 Abarth 500
2010 Abarth 500C

Smile

Bruker(e) som leser denne tråden: 1 Gjest(er)