Berni Motori 7th Historic Track Day 9. juni 2017

0 Replies, 1273 Views

Da er det igjen klar for dette fantastiske arrangementet.  Holtani var så heldig å være tilskuer i 2014.  

Se bilder i dette Facebookinnlegget:  https://www.facebook.com/AbarthistiNorge...8108049594

Så hvis du er i området 9.juni så anbefales ett besøk på Autodromo Riccardo Paletti

7° HISTORIC TRACK DAY

Our traditional appointment so many of you enjoyed in the past is set for Friday 9th June 2017

The venue will be the Autodromo Riccardo Paletti in Varano de' Melegari, not far from Parma. It's a great track, not too long and extremely fun! The area around the circuit is beautiful, too and is part of what's known as the 'Motor Valley', Italy's Silicon Valley of motorsport. Plus, it's at the heart of Emilia, Italy's most famous region for food delicacies!

The cars will be divided up into 4 separate groups: one group will be for road cars without roll-bars, while the other 3 will be for saloon, sports and monoposto race cars. Each participant will have two half-hour sessions in the morning, plus two half-hour sessions in the afternoon.
Cyberdog

2011 Abarth 500 esseesse
2011 Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari
2017 AMG GLA45
2009 Alfa Romeo GT 1,9 Q2
2009 Abarth 500
2010 Abarth 500C

Minner om mye tøffe T-skjorter i vår T-skjorteshop

Smile

Bruker(e) som leser denne tråden: 1 Gjest(er)